Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 20:59:19 -0500
On 31 March, 2004 15:54, you wrote:
> Since going paleo, nearly 2 yrs ago, my arthritis has worsened.
snip

Best guess at this mystery is that it is a nutritional deficiency.
Not necessarily lacking in diet, but there are plenty of things in our
polluted environment that hinder absorption of the good stuff in our food.

Have you considered the basic paleo "steak and salad" diet?
I'm presenty doing the raw hamburger and steamed cabbage with occasional
cooked grass-fed beef. Knees don't hurt nearly so much after squatting, and I
can walk better (less back pain).

BTW just yesterday threw out all the fish oil & vitamin E capsules after
reading Ray Peat's latest newsletter. No more oils at all - well maybe a
little EV olive oil sometimes.

William