From:
Molly Kate McGinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 13:41:09 -0800
My mother found she really had to be VERY inclusive - no black pepper sneaking in
- no saying, well, because I like it I'm going to have it - do that if you must, but don't
consider that a fair trial of the removal of nightshades... no paprika...
chinese peppers are a different genus, so are ok... do a web search, get rigorous, or
prepare to take medicines.

My mother is about as self-indulgent as a woman of 83 can possibly be, but this has
worked so well for here she stopped growing tomatoes in her garden. It does NOT
work for everyone, but those it does work for notice pretty immediate improvement
within days of ALL nightshades being permanently eliminated. And most people with
the level of pain you describe experience RELIEF, not CURE.

You pays your money and you takes your choice. All the best, Theola.

Molly