From:
bettymilner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2004 15:50:31 -0700
Based on my observations of our resident felines, this is true. One of
them still has one of the instincts common in wild cats...that of
covering food not eaten. She tries to cover her food but it's hard to
paw tile flooring over the food bowl.

Betty Ann
"In a cat's eyes, all things belong to cats." English Proverb