ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 14:49:02 -0400
Hey Phil,
        Thanks for the kind words.  I am feeling pretty gloomy today and
the drizzle outside isn't helping my mood much.  Caleb had to come home
early from school yesterday with a  stomach disturbance of some sort
also.  At first I had thought that it was too much candy, but he's still
not well today and his laying around, sick, isn't very encouraging.
Still no word on the condition of our contractor either.  I start to pray
that I will hear something and then I think about having my patience
tested and, well, Maybe the real prayer should be for Greg, that he can
survive this aweful mood that I'm in.
God bless
Kathy

P.S.
Don't worry, I've hidden all the frying pans.  (Grin!)

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!