ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 07:46:49 -0700
Well, good morning all.  I was checking email but I think until or if I go
to women's bible study I'm going to stay in bed and read.  This is one of
those days your glad you don't have a job.  Stay warm every one.  Matt stay
out of trouble, Phil, don't get bit by Chester, Cathy hope all is going well
with your family, Pat hugs and squeezes back, Vicki, snowballs coming your
way be careful out there today and I'm praying about your decission today,
Chris haven't heard from you in a bit hope all is well with you, John well,
hmmm I can't think of a way to tease you so I'll just say hello and have a
good day you too Helen I always like what you have to say, Brad, thanks for
your input into things too Shelly hope all is well with you too.  Sandy, I
just thought about you and your ring I'm glad it was found and oh man what a
time to go into the hot tub that would be fun today.  I remember once going
into an outside hot tub when it was snowing it was weird because you could
feel the snow above you.  I didn't want to get out I can tell you that.
WEll, I am sure I forgot some people but to all good morning and stay safe
love you all.

Lelia