ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 21:45:54 -0600
Mat,

But there is one difference in what we are discussing and your brother and
his girlfriend, they are not married, and not bound to each other in the
same manner as married folk. It is very true it is dangerous to be in these
situations, from riding in cars with those strung out or drunk, to exposing
innocent people to drug deals going sour to erratic behavior caused by
drugs or alcohol.   Still looking for scripture that says to divorce in
that situation. It sure  is tough rightly dividing the word of God on this
matter isn't it? In any case it is not a salvation risking sin, at least
I'd think not, and sometimes people got to do what they  feel they got to
do in the moment, but that still does not  remove the just in God's word
concerning such.

Brad