ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 13:27:42 -0700
Helen,

I learned what I knew already.  Some things you do not do without sharing
with others and getting their thoughts.  So once again I learned what it
feels like to be wrong, humbled, and corrected.  Which, of course, are all
good things.  Some powerful healing also occurred which was triggered
initially by me leaving the list even if I was wrong.  So, once again, God
used something bad and turned it into something good.  As long as the Lord
is happy, I am happy.

Phil.