ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
lion ofgod <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
lion ofgod <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 13:52:10 -0500
Hey, Kathy

Actually, my being up all night had more to do with this list than anything else.  The preaching went fine according to the feedback I've gotten.  They said it was powerful and moving.  Those folks who have known me for a while also said that they could understand me very clearly with the teeth.  Smile.  The song went fine.  They turned out using one based on John 3:16 but I'd never heard of it.  Just as well though as long as most of them knew it.  Thanks for the prayers and for asking.

Paul