ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 19:23:16 -0500
I agree with you, Kathy.  I take Phil at his word that he has a lot of pots
stirring, a lot of ministries going, and having entrusted it to Vicki he
felt secure this thing he has planted can continue to bloom as he moves on.
It's no different than any other ministry we read about in the Bible where
Paul or another disciple worked on getting a ministry rooted then moved on
to another.  The same happened when Stephen moved from serving tables in
Acts.  I'm sure he will be checking in from time to time, monitoring the
list from the web interface and keeping in touch with Vicki, just as Paul
checked back in when he came around on his circuits.

Paul