ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
carol pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
carol pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 14:51:53 -0000
I understand what you're saying there, Lelia.  Many people just toss out,
gloss over, ignore, whatever, things of the past that were a problem and
they get buried under the pile so far that they're well and truly forgotten.

I am sure grateful that God enabled me to face my past because there were
enemy strongholds there that needed to be broken and, had I not faced up to
things, I would not have walked in the freedom I know today!

--
Carol

--
Carol