ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 15:51:26 -0500
Hey, Kathy

I hate you proselytizing types.  Grin.  As a matter of fact, I will be
rooting for the Pack tonight.  Don't hit me but I am glad the Patriots won
last night.  Just think of it:  Panthers, Patriots and now the Pack.  Three
P's.  Is this some kind of Bible code?  Hmmmm...

Speaking of Cheesy teams, though, where is Brother Brad??  The game will be
on soon and Brad nowhere to be found!

P P P Paul