ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 19:25:14 -0700
Paul,

Yell at you for something you said?  Me?  Perish the thought.  Why, I cannot
recall of ever yelling at anybody.  Not me.  I didn't mean to freak you out,
Paul, it that's what you thought.  Besides, remember what I told you the
Lord told me about you awhile back.  You never yell at men of God.  You are
a man of God, that's what He told me, and if He says it, it's true.  Believe
it.  Now, I didn't say you were perfect, heh-heh.

Phil.