ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2004 18:18:26 -0500
Yes, Matt, that's 1 Corinthians 15:51.  Of course, Paul is talking about the
Rapture when those who are still alive when JESUS returns will not die or
quote fall asleep unquote but will suddenly be changed into their Heavenly
bodies in an instant.  But it makes a cute pun about changing diapers on
infants who refuse to take a nap.  The actual verse from the King James
version goes:

"Behold, I show you a mystery.  We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be
changed.", 1 Corinthians 15:51

Paul (the other one.  Smile.)