C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 20:19:14 -0700
lest you think i am just tickled pick about fox, there
are some things i do not like.
one, they are obsessed with things that are not
national news. i don't mean to sound calloused, but, a
murder case in calif is local news in calif. not news
in the rest of the country. we in atlanta have much
more intriging murder cases on our local news and i
know that they are not news in the rest of the
country. now, the dc snipers were national, but, there
are wives and husbands across the country that murder
each other, almost every night. fox does not know the
difference. just one so i am off to bed.