C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Pink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 15:50:36 -0800
Hello Hannah and welcome!  My name is Kathy Jo Pink .

Hannah Newton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello everyone. My name is Hannah and I have a 5 year old son, Collin, =
with Cerebral Palsy. I found this site when I was looking for support =
resources. I am not quite sure if this is the kind of thing I am =
looking for but I am going to give it a try. Collin has spastic quad. =
with a seizure disorder. He has around 5 seizures per day, lasting =
around 30 seconds each. I would just like to chat with other parents =
that are going through similar situations. There are so many sites for =
autism and down syndrome and other diagnoses but it has been difficult =
for me to find a site that relates to our situation. Hopefully this is =
it. If you would like to email me or chat with me, please feel free to =
do so. Thanks so much.

Hannah