C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 14:20:40 -0400
Hi All,

  I finally saw this......  Bowling for Columbine.  I am so not going to ever visit that state. LOL

  Finally, got to see my Mom, she not doing so hot - has very little short term memory - has tried to commit suicide - 3 times. My Dad managed to get sick, also. Ummmm... why do they call them the Golden Years?

                                 Trisha