C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 17:26:16 -0400
Oh yes, I know Bob.  I don't always agree with him but I'm not surprised
at his resourcefullness.

We went through the same thing with my mother who was on oxygen when an
ice storm hit here around '95 and knocked out the power for five days.
We stayed at the house for two days and finally realised it was not
coming back on any time soon and so went to my sister's  place, 20 miles
away.  Fortunately they
were on another power grid and so their power never went out.  But it
was a bit rough, camping out in their basement!

Kat