C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 17:19:43 -0400
In the US there are lifetime subscriptions another option is Replay TV.  For
free you would have to figure out the few options using the computer.
Husband says the cable companies may be making it available.  Ours is hooked
into the satelitte dish.
No commercially viable non subscription services yet.  That we know of.

Is your free service hooked into your cable?

Beth T the OT