From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 07:45:52 -0400
I had a friend who had 1 of those and said it's not accessible at all,
alinco generally isn't, as well as being, from my experience, very poor
quality,  not to mention, personally, if you want a 2 meter only radio that
you can do almost everything with and the couple things you can't you can
use the computer, look at the IC-V8 it's only $114.95 brand new last I
looked at AES though I think you'd be much happier with the Kenwood TH-F6A,
or the Icom IC-T90A if that's going to be your only hand held.