From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 20:55:43 -0500
    Thanks, Sean.

What you say makes sense here.

Hopefully others with contesting experience will have other thoughts to
offer.

I have to check the NAQP rules to see if we can have two stations with
different calls operating in the same basic building or location.

Maybe not!
I'm just trying to figure out how I can get my new ham friend on the air,
and not jeopardize equipment or our single-op contesting effort for
tomorrow's NAQP contest.

Best 73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ