NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Micki Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jan 2006 17:07:31 -0500
Contact your store manager and explain the problem.  Request that Farm Rich
non-dairy creamer be returned to the shelf.  If that isn't successful,
contact a district manager for Publix and go thru the same routine.  This
can be taken all the way to the corporate office level in Lakeland, FL.
Their motto is that they aim to please the customer.  Take them at their
word and see what happens.  The more people who make noise about this, the
more responsive the organization will be.