ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 10:01:17 -0500
Lelia,

Loving One, I would go to the wedding. I'm sure everything will work out
just fine, and you will have a great time and I'm sure they will make you
feel at home. I think Todd would love to have you go with him.

Just my thoughts. <smile>

I'll be praying for you and the other couple, as well.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson