ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 11:19:30 -0600
Well Kathy, you seem to have it all in a good grasp at least.
I understood everything you said.
I think all of us have insecurities and you are right, if it wasn't
blindness, then we would find something else.
It is normal for us to look for something wrong and to dwell on it.
That is true with people the world over.
I was just talking to a man the other day who I do business with and he
asked why I did not marry a girl I grew up with.
I explained to him that it was because, among other reasons, her parents
were from newhamshier.
I told him, that when you are sighted you look at a person and find
something wrong with them, but that when you are blind, you are more likely
to listen and do the same thing.
Having born in Texas, the newhamshire accent drove me insane and I couldn't
have stood being married into those people all of my life.  hahahahahah
Of course, that is a rediculous argument because Terri's people are southern
and they get on my nervs more so than those people used too.
Sounds like your son's problem is simply immaturity and that your problem
when you were younger was the same thing.
However, I can see it clearly and I understand.

Matt

proverbs 12 4
An excelent wife is the crown of her husband,
but she who causes shame is like rottenness in his bones.