ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 19:32:12 -0600
Hi folks,

Terri and I are planning to attend a court hearing tomorrow along with some
other members of the family as moral support for the couple who is talking
about divorce.
It is a strange reason to come together, or maybe I should it is unusual for
me.
It should be normal to try and talk people out of divorce I think but it has
not been the norm in the past for my family.
This couple's problems are really affecting a lot of people just now and I
guess everyone wants to show this and hope that these people get how
important it is that they try to work things out.
I find myself wanting to say a lot of things to them but some of it is out
of anger or hurt so I am keeping my mouth shut.
If you want to pray for anyone other than this couple, pray that I keep my
mouth shut at the appropriate time and that when I do open it, the right
things come out and are received in the right way.
The tongue of the wise and all that.
right now, I am hipped up and down at the same time.
You know that feeling?
My cousin is evidently really going through a rough time.
Go figure.
I called him and left a message that we wanted to be their and to let us
know if anything had changed with the time and such as we have a ride set
up.
The term "stay together for the kids" is not correct, as it is not right to
stay together only for that reason if you do not intend to fix your
relationship so that the kids can grow up healthily.
This is just a terrible business.

Take Care,
Pray for these people!
There last name is michal and I am spelling it wrong, think someone on this
list has the same last name so you get the drift even if I did spell it
wrong.

Matt

Marriage is a covenant, not a contractual relationship.
In a contractual relationship we demand our rights and limit our
responsibilities.
Where as, in a covenant relationship, we limit our rights and assume
responsibilities.