ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 20:32:12 -0500
Shelly, I do pray that you will be led of the Lord in the decisions which
must be made for the treatment of your condition.  And I pray for your
health care providers, that they will have the wisdom of God in their
recommendations.
God's blessings to you through all of this.
In His Love,
Helen

Earlier, Shelly Pryor wrote:

>------=_NextPart_000_0132_01C3E658.17F2BB40
>
>Hello, Yesterday I was able to speek with my dr.'s nurse. It appears I =
>have a condition called polycystic ovarian syndrome. Now anyone who can =
>say that 5 times fast wins a prize.=20
>So, I would appreciate prayers that I would b able to become simiwell =
>informed before my appointment to talk about treatment options on feb =
>ten.=20
>Shelly
>
>------=_NextPart_000_0132_01C3E658.17F2BB40

>Hello, Yesterday I was able to speek = with my dr.'s=20 nurse. It appears
>I have a condition called polycystic ovarian syndrome. = Now=20 anyone who
>can say that 5 times fast wins a prize.
>So, I would appreciate prayers that I = would b able=20 to become simiwell
>informed before my appointment to talk about = treatment=20 options on feb
>ten.
>Shelly
>

>------=_NextPart_000_0132_01C3E658.17F2BB40--

Jesus Christ is the "golden thread" that holds together the Royal Tapestry
of truth.