ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 08:26:29 -0600
Ah, but Chris has taken out his frustration on the list and I see coddling
of him on here when admitting that we are not equip to be of help would be a
better approach as perhaps he would go somewhere more appropriate for help.
This morning's messages from this list have all been about Chris really and
I think this feeds a bad situation.
I don't know how to help him other than quoting scripture which might help
but this would comfort me more so than it would likely do him any good.
Paul evidently doesn't know how to help him.
You evidently don't know how to help him.
No one else on this list evidently knows how to help him.
We are just wasting our time yapping about it here.

Matt