ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
carol pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 06:30:05 -0000
Hey, Shelly, I forgot also to mention in my message, following Julie's, that
I too was one and a half pounds, about the same amount premature as yourself
and the smallest baby at that time to be born in the Midlands (middle of
England).  I was in hospital for almost six months and never had any sight
at all.

How good it is to know, though, that God was following all my progress, yes,
from the very beginning, and He was with me throughout.

--
Carol