ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 07:51:37 -0500
Okay, Steph

This calls for extreme procedures.  Uncle Lion will help you.  If the baby
still shows no signs of coming out, get a piece of cake, a big one (I don't
have to tell you what kind of cake, do I?  Smile.).  Put the cake on the
kitchen table.  Now sit it a chair with your feet pointing toward the cake
and put your feet up on another chair (or the table).

That kid will come out as soon as he or she can to get a piece of cake
before I do.  Smile.

Seriously praying all goes well and soon.

Uncle Lion