C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 16:28:32 -0600
Thought this would be of interest to folks who use AT in their daily lives.  Wish I'd heard about it a month ago.  I was discussing the future of Wyoming's AT project, which is due to sunset at the end of this fiscal year.  We had hoped that the Act (The Technology Related Assistance for Individuals with Disabilities Act or TRAID) would be reauthorized, but this isn't just handwriting on the wall, this is spray-painted graffiti.

Kendall

I believe in an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out.
-Arthur Hays Sulzberger