AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 May 2004 15:54:40 -0500
From:
"Daniel P. Kunene" <[log in to unmask]>
** Visit AAM's new website! http://www.africanassociation.org **

Dear Mr. Tatus,
I apologize for sending this personal email through the public (AAM)
listserv, but it simply refused to transmit to your personal email address.
I hope this way you will get it.
Sincerely
Daniel Kunene

Dear Augustine Tatus,
I was truly sorry to hear about the passing of your uncle, Mr. Ignatius
Wisseh in Baltimore, Maryland. Please accept my most heartfelt condolences.
May you have strength.
With much sympathy,
Prof. Daniel Kunene