From:
"K. Hartsock" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
K. Hartsock
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 15:44:21 -0500

The Maryland Chapter of CSA/USA will hold a meeting on Sunday, March 14th
at 2:00. It will be held at the Harbor Hospital LifeResource Center. PLEASE
NOTE: THIS IS A CHANGE IN THE PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED LOCATION! The center is
located at 2990 South Hanover St., Baltimore, Md. It is across the street
from Harbor Hospital. There is a lot of free parking directly in front and
on the side of the building.

* From the North: Take I-95 South through the Fort McHenry Tunnel. Be in
the far right lane. Take the first exit(Key Highway). Go straight.  At the
second traffic light, turn left on Hanover Street. Go over the Hanover
Street Bridge. Turn left into the parking lot(past Cherry Hill Rd.)
* From Columbia take I-95 North to Exit 54(Hanover St) Go over the Hanover
Street Bridge, turn left into the paarking lot past Cherry Hill Rd.
* From Glen Burnie, take Rt. 2 North to Hanover St. The LifeResource Center
will be on your left.

Our guest speaker will be Amy Ratner, Associate Editor of "Gluten Free
Living". Mr. Ritt's will also be in attendance.

As usual, we will have a snack table. Feel free to bring your favorite GF
goodie to share along with copies of the recipe if possible!