From:
Melissa Belser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melissa Belser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 11:23:55 -0200

Does anyone know of a few GF cereals that are  high in fiber.  I am only asking because I have a brother who I believe is Gluten sensitive.  He has finally told his wife that he now wants to try to take out high gluten containing products.  He has been very private about his condition but has bee having severe problems  for over a year.  He is basically a health nut, eating lots of high fiber foods, fruits and veges etc.  I am trying to help his wife to get some foods that he will eat that are high fiber, like cereal.  We rarely eat cereal so I am not as familiar with this aspect of the diet.  I know you can make your own but I am trying to make this as easy as possible for him and his wife.  Oh, one more thing he did have a blood test and it came back negative.  I am not sure which one he had.  He basically will not go back to the Dr because he has been to several with no results, which I am sure many of you can relate to.  Thanks for any help.