Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Lani K. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 08:38:52 -0500

The 2004 edition of the Clan Thompson Gluten Free Pocket Guide to Foods is out...along with the 2004 guides to over the counter drugs, prescription drugs, and our guide to "everything else" (for those who want to avoid skin contact with gluten.) That's four guides in all!

Each pocket guide costs $4.95 plus shipping and handling ($1.00 S/H if ordering one or two books; $1.75 if ordering 3-4 books). These prices are for the US only and information in the pocket guides only applies to US food and drug manufacturers.

To order your pocket guides, send a check or MO for the appropriate amount to: Clan Thompson, 951 Maine St., Stoneham, ME 04231.

NOTE: The Clan Thompson Pocket Guides include a selection of products taken from our software databases and concentrate on national brand items that can be found anywhere in the country. If you'd like to have access to a much longer list (around 3,500 items), download our SmartList Database of Foods for your PC, Palm handheld or Pocket PC...just $14.95 for the basic PC list. For more info, or a FREE DEMO visit us online at www.clanthompson.com/celiacsite and click on Products/Catalog.

****

MAC and LINUX USERS: Although our SmartList database software doesn't run on your system, we are releasing files that you can download into your Palm handheld during the first week of March. To try the FREE DEMO visit our celiac site at www.clanthompson.com and click on Products/Downloads/Free Demos.