From:
Caryn McLain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 1 May 2004 14:02:00 -0400

There is still time to order Mother's Day Gifts.  BeautiControl has a
complete line of Cosmetics and also many wonderful lines of GF Bath, Body
and Home Spa products.  I've got combinations to fit any budget and I gift
wrap too.  Contact me for GF recommendations.

BEST SELLING GLUTEN-FREE PRODUCTS ON SALE
Herbal Serenity Show of Hands Instant Manicure:  Reg $25, on sale this month
$20
Microderm Abrasion Set: Reg $60, on sale this month $50
Get $10 Off any Skin Care or Spa set
Manicure/Pedicure Baskets starting at $40

TWO DAY PHONE SALE MAY 14 & 15
Call or e-mail your order on May 14 & 15 to get big discounts.
Orders up to $49 get 10% off
Orders $50 to $99 get 15% off
Orders over $100 get 20% off retail

GLUTEN-FREE SUNSCREEN
Don't forget to protect your skin from the sun this spring.  BeautiControl
has wonderful sunscreen to protect your skin and also an award winning
sunless tanning lotion if you still want a healthy golden glow.
Sunlogics SPF 30                         $15.00
Sunless Tanning Lotion SPF 6      $14.50

JOIN MY GF TEAM OF CONSULTANTS
If you'd like to join my team of gluten-free consultants contact me for more
information.  Join in May for $250 and Receive $150 dollars worth of product
free.

Ordering is easy; call, e-mail or shop on-line at
www.beautipage.com/makeoverbycaryn .
Caryn McLain
Beauty and Image Consultant
770 214-8314