Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kim Lantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 2004 23:18:30 -0500

Hi Listmates..

My husband took me to a restaurant in Orlando for our anniversary tonight.
He did a bit of research and it turned out to be a success...

The name of the restaurant is Seasons 52..As I was telling the waitress
about my diet and asking questions about the menu, she pulled out a sort of
palm pilot thing that every server seemed to have. She keyed in Gluten
intolerance.. And viola! Instant items right off the menu that I could have
with no guessing, or worries. She then printed the order out and gave it to
the kitchen. Without asking, the waitress assured me that the kitachem
staff would be using clean utensil’s, gloves when the order was prepared.
They do this with all special diets to insure of a good eating experience.
They had about eight chefs and a manager, 5 co
oking, 3 making supervising
making sure that all orders were done to the T as requested. The manager
was watching the line as well. He bought my salad and my order to me
himself, and confirmed it was gluten free right down to the salad dressing
and sesonaings.  He made sure it never came into contact with anyone elses
salad or order. It was a very tight ran ship. I felt very comfortable and
confident about my order.

The food was awesome.. I had Cedar grilled salmon, with potatoes, asparagus
and seared pears.. They even did a great GF desert for me.

If you’re ever in Orlando, this is a good option; you may want to check
them out.

I don’t have any financial interest in this restaurant. I was just
impressed. No worries no hassles. It has been a long time since I have been
able to say that..