Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 12:59:25 -0500

Okay, I'm hoping there's a chocoholic or two on the list who can empathize
with me and offer some help.

We've been gluten-free for over 8 months and I need some REALLY GOOD
CHOCOLATES. You know, the kind that comes in little ruffled cups in a pretty
box, with caramels and nuts and creams. M&M's just aren't doing it for me. And
true chocoholic withdrawal isn't pretty. ;-)

I live in Northern California. Our regional chain, See's, makes fine
chocolates, but the company tells me they are not GF. Godiva, nationally
available, also not GF. I'll mail or web order to get some if need be.

Suggestions?