Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 09:40:23 -0600

Here is all the info I could compile from their websites and from those who
answered.  Thanks to All.

GIG Celiac Walk for Awareness and Food Fair- Seattle. May 15, 2004.
www.gluten.net <http://www.gluten.net/>  for more information.

GIG Annual Education Conference, Celebrating 30 years of service. June 4, 5,
6, 2004 Portland OR.  Doubletree Hotel Portland-Lloyd Center 1000
N.E.Multnomah, Portland Oregon www.gluten.net <http://www.gluten.net/>  for
more information.

GIG "Tandem Tracks for Celiacs" A cycle adventure from Canada to Mexico to
raise awareness of (about) Celiac Disease. www.ttfc.org
<http://www.ttfc.org/>  for more information

GIG Kid's Camp - EAST COAST (Camp Kanata, Wake Forest, North Carolina)
Session 2 June 6-12   www.gluten.net <http://www.gluten.net/>  for more
information

GIG Kids Camp - WEST COAST (Camp Sealth, Vashon Island, Seattle WA)  Session
6 July 26 - 30  Session 7 July 31 - Aug 6  Session 6/7 July 26 - Aug 6
www.gluten.net <http://www.gluten.net/>   for more information

The National Institute of HealthCeliac Consensus Conference     June 28-30,
2004.   Attendance is free. Registration is required.Reception for attendees
- more information to followOnline registration available at:
http://www.meetinglink.org/omar/celiac/registration.htm

 27th Annual CSA Conference   Expanding the Knowledge

October 22-24, 2004  Oklahoma City Marriott,

3233 Northwest Expressway,  Oklahoma City, OK 73112

To request a conference brochure contact:

I received no reply's from CDF and their conference is not yet listed on
their website but I believe it is in Los Angeles in Early November.  Would
anyone care to enlighten me?