From:
Anna Ashworth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 23:02:15 EST

Traveling all the way from New York, Ann Whelan, editor of Gluten-Free Living
, will be TWEGIG's next guest speaker!  Ann Whelan's visit is being paid for
by Ukrop's Supermarkets, and we are so thankful they have made her visit
possible.  We have been talking about Ms. Whelan's visit since September, and we can
hardly believe the time is here.

Another bonus, Andrea Levario's husband, Dimitrios Douros, will be delivering
the baklava and spinach pie orders to this meeting!  For those of you who did
not order this time, I am sure he would be happy to take orders for the April
meeting.

DATE:  Saturday, March 6
TIME:  2:00 PM
LOCATION:  Trinity United Methodist Church

For more information, or if you need directions, please email either Anna
([log in to unmask]) or Madelyn ([log in to unmask]).

Hope to see you there!

Anna & Madelyn