From:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 20:55:02 -0500

My sister lives in the Cinci area.  She was diagnosed with CD 11/2002.  She
has had neuropathy for 2+ years.  She recently has been having terrible
sinus infections/headaches.  To find out if she had a sinus blockage they
did an MRI.  Unexpectedly, in the course of doing the MRI they found a small
tumor on her frontal cortex.  I doubt the tumor is related to celiac, but I
want to be sure she sees a neurologist who knows a lot about CD.  Can anyone
please recommend a good neurologist in the Cinci area (or at the Cleveland
Clinic) who knows about CD?

And if there is some reason the tumor could be related to CD, also let me
know.

Thank you
Dawn @ the Jersey Shore