From:
Nancy Haehl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nancy Haehl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 16:53:11 -0500

This calls for wonton wrappers formed in mini muffin tins, but I vary it for
the celiac in our family:
1# cooked crumbled sausage
1 1/2 c. grated cheddar
1 1/2 c. grated monterey jack
1 c. prepared Hidden Valley Ranch dressing
1 can 2.25 oz. chopped black olives
1/2 c. chopped red pepper
corn tortillas

Preheat oven to 350. Drain sausage and blot dry. Combine with all other
ingredients except tortillas. Heat corn torillas in skillet. Spread with
sausage mixture. Place on cookie sheets. Bake till bubbly--about 5 mins or
so. Cut in wedges. If anyone wants to know about doing these in wonton
wrappers ( in case there are non-celiacs in family) respond to me.
Nancy