From:
Margaret Jewett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Margaret Jewett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 13:41:10 -0500

List members:

A couple of years ago I had problems with this product so I decided to call
Health Valley today about the status of Rice Crunchems given the summary
that was posted  several days ago.

On February 10 at 1:58 pm EST, I spoke with Joe at Health Valley.  He stated
that Health Valley does NOT consider this product gluten free because it is
produced on the same production lines as other gluten containing cereals and
that they do not test this product for gluten.

Find great local high-speed Internet access value at the MSN High-Speed