From:
CC Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CC Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 04:08:38 -0800

I am in need of a new filling in my tooth, so my dentist made me a list of the products and manufacturers that he chooses to use.  I have called on each company and was given the following responses.  Perhaps it can be of help to others.

Re: Sultan Topex Topical Anesthetic Gel
Phone: 1-800-637-8582
I was told over the phone that there is no grain containing gluten used in this product.
Re: Primer Liquid,Clearfil SE Bond