Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 14:02:14 EST

I emailed Krogers the other day about gf status of something.  The next day a
customer service rep called me to talk about their gf items and she couldn't
have been more accommodating and spent several minutes discussing their
products.  Some of the gf items are:

Kroger Brands:
cottage cheese
sour cream
cream cheese
marshmallow creme
all their puddings
chocolate and butterscotch chips
all shredded cheese
regular brick cheeses
Krogers Popsicle
peanut butter
homestyle chicken & rice soup UPC code containing 83852
condense chicken & rice soup
homestyle country vegetable UPC code contaiing 83853
chicken, beef, and vegetable stock

Their toll-free number is 866-632-6900