From:
ken and julie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ken and julie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 12:21:59 -0600

Just spoke with their representative who informed me all of their staff are trained to handle food sensitivities and when you place an order a bright red ticket is written up that follows your whole order so everyone who has anything to do with your meal is aware of what ingredients to watch for and to protect it from cross-contamination, but also one person is put in charge of overseeing your whole meal from start to finish to make sure nothing is overlooked, etc., etc.  They have a lot of restaurants in the Chicago area and several I believe in Arizona and Las Vegas.  Their website is www.leye.com.

:)
Julie in Chicago