From:
H James Rhodes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 19:41:17 -0800
On Wednesday, December 17, 2003, at 02:29  PM, Rachel Brill wrote:

> For me it seems to be #2, i.e. I'm now extremely more sensitive to bad
> foods
> than before when I was eating them on a regular basis.  Has anyone else
> noticed this or experienced something similar?

Just an amateur guess but what if you were sensitive to wheat bran all
along but you had become desensitized by having enough often enough?
That might explain why when you didn't have any for a long time you
became very sensitive again.  On the other hand, the power of
suggestion can be very strong.  I haven't been on Paleo Diet long
enough to answer your question directly.