NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ron/Denise Morton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 08:36:14 +0200
Is there anyone in this group that has Multiple Sclerosis or knows of
someone with Multiple Sclerosis who has tried eliminating milk products
from their diet as a treatment for their MS?  I have read many times that
many MS patients have an underlying food intolerance to dairy, and that by
eliminating dairy in their diets they improve their MS symptoms.  My
sister-in-law has MS and is not doing well at all.  She is almost to the
wheel chair stage.  If anyone can share some uplifting experiences that
have to do with MS and eliminating dairy I would really appreciate it.  I'd
like to pass them on to my sister-in-law and perhaps give her the incentive
to eliminate dairy from her diet.  She has tried other diet regiments to no
avail and is a bit burned out on trying yet another alternative treatment.
Thanks for any help.

Denise