EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
sean mcbride <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 07:34:19 +1000
Good points in this e-mail Matt.  I was looking at longevity amongst
bodybuilders earlier this year and there certainly seem to be many from the
1930's, 40's and 50's (even 1920's) who are still around and still in great
shape.  John Grimek died recently in his 80's and in good shape. These guys
were mainly pre-supplement era and into milk and meat etc for the most part
but I would guess their diets varied a lot.  Bodybuilding was perhaps the
common thread. Use it or lose it.

Sean McBride

Sean McBride
University of Queensland