ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 14:19:04 -0700
Hi all, I am a bit frustrated, I have a printer and all and I have microsoft
word but ahm I accidently deleted something I shouldn't have while doing
some hard drive cleaning so now I can't write a letter to my sister.  So
needless to say I am a bit frustrated.  I could re-install ms office again
but I am not sure whre things are for that.  Oh well, I am sad though
because I really wanted to send this and have it to her by Christmas at
least but oh well.

Sorry guess I was just venting.

Have a good day

Lelia