C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 12:42:56 -0700
well, trish we will just say that gore knew how the
system worked. he sent legands of lawyers to florida
with direction to void as many military absentee
ballots as possible. (all the legal rangleing was
something that nixon would not do to the daily machine
and the saint lewis machine that is generally known as
electing jfk with tremendous votes of the cemetaries
of chicago and saint lewis. nixon did not want to put
the country thru that.) it is also estimated that 8000
votes were lost to bush in the pan handle becouse the
networks "called" the state before the polls closed
there even though they had been warned by the florida
government that the polls in the panhandle would be
opened a hour later becouse of the time zone
difference. so talk about voter supression. the people
of tennessee was the folks that defeated gore. if he
could have carried his home state florida would not
have mattered, but, the home folks knew him all too
well.
   yes, the founders knew and feared majority rule. a
republic is a nation run by rule of law. ireferred to
a lynch mob being a democracy. 50 people in a mob
against a person in jail and a sherriff guarding him
is a 50-2 popular vote. democracy hangs him. rule of
law gives a jury the decision.
  if history is any indicator, the country will break
up in a few election cycles after the EC is done away
for a popular vote system. again i'll tell you all to
remember that you heard it here first.