C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 10:13:29 -0700
Kendall,

Agreed.  It's my personal opinion that Ralph Nader was the main reason for
Dole losing the election in 2000 and he revels in being a spoiler for the
Democrats.  I used to respect him but no longer.

A friend and I were coming back from lunch just now and he said he is voting
for Kerry as az protest against Bush rather than a preference for Kerry.  We
both agree any vote for Kerry is a vote to get Bush out of office.

Of course, I'm not demanding that you vote for Kerry but I do urge you all
to not waste a vote against Bush if you don't want to see him continue in
office.

Kat